1. Provide an accepting, affirming, and inclusive environment for LGBTQ+ youth to build community.
- Provide a variety of programming, including support groups, field trips, health and wellness groups, life coaching workshops, community guest speakers, and creative expression workshops
- Provide a physically and emotionally safe space for all members
- Provide street outreach services for members outside the center
2. Connect members with local and community resources, both necessary and desired, that are supportive and inclusive for all LGBTQ+ youth.
- Assist members in accessing affirming healthcare
- Assist members in accessing affirming mental health care
- Provide substance abuse prevention referrals
- Assist members in gaining and maintaining employment
- Assist members in accessing and succeeding in school (high-school or post-secondary education)
3. Assure that all members have their basic needs met such as food, clothing, and hygiene items.
- Provide basic needs including food, clothing, and hygiene items to members
- Assist members in finding and accessing housing
- Assist members in finding and accessing other benefits and services, such as healthcare benefits, SNAP, and childcare benefits